Brenda Ibeth Becerril Gutiérrez
License number 3984524
- Brenda holds a Master degree and PhD in Psychoanalytic Theory by the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, and a bachelor degree in Psychology by the Autonomous University of State of Mexico.
- She has experience in private attention to young, adult and elderly people since 2001.
- She has worked in public domain, having acted as Head of Psychologic and Psychiatric Care Service Department, and responsible for the Mental Health Clinic "Ramón de la Fuente" at DIF, State of Mexico.
- She has participated as a speaker in various conferences, courses and radio and television programs on topics related to mental health, such as depression, self-esteem, suicide, eating disorders, gender violence and anxiety, among others.
- She provides service in English, Spanish and Portuguese.